If you are reading this now, it is because I invited you to view the method to my madness. I have managed positions like this in my head, but never with a large sum of money, although it is play money. Wait....with a prize at the end, it isn't really play money, is it.
I welcome your comments and questions!
Steve
Method to the Madness
I plan to manage close to 10 different positions at a once. Cash will be a position at times. I will have bullish and bearish positions running concurrently to help manage risk as a quasi hedge. I will use ETFs primarily to help manage risks that go along with buying equities, such as poor earnings reports. The positions I make will likely be in a variety of asset classes besides equities, including real estate, commodities, currencies, and international funds. I am not swinging for the fences with any trade I make, though under the right circumstances I will be using leveraged ETF's.
No comments:
Post a Comment